I suggest you ...

GCD indicator

Please, make global cooldown indicator like bar or something else. It's really needs to hold a rhythm to maximise DPS. I shouldn't load another add-on only for this.

30 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Vlad KolosovVlad Kolosov shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • CelulasCelulas commented  · 

"OmniCC", puts a cooldown timer on your buttons for each spell, for internal cooldowns "Need To Know" it has a cooldown bar that you can set to each ithem i.e. latest druid polarm has a 55sec, so once that CD starts equipt your other weapon for better base stats and swap back when its off.

• IrozaIroza commented  · 

Indeed!

Referring to user Sharrik post about 2 weeks ago at wow.curse.com :

""
        Something needs to be done with the "Cooldown only" option to ignore the global cooldown. If I don't see that an ability is off its own cooldown then I will still be queuing up another spell, rather then spamming my button for the off-cooldown spell.

A good example of this would be an elemental shaman's Lava Burst and Lightning bolt. LvB needs to be casted the instant it comes off cooldown. However, if the global cooldown has been triggered via another spell the Lava Burst notification will NOT show until the global has finished. Therefore I will not know that lava burst is ready until mid-way through my next Lightning bolt cast.
        ""

The option to determine GCD for spell would help a ton anticipating next spell priority thus improving player DPS.

Feedback and Knowledge Base