I suggest you ...

Alert when a buff is about to expire

This is specifically target at buffs that work like Hunger for Blood. I can set to alert if I have the buff, or invert it to alert when I don't have the buff, but I'd like an alert when I have 15 seconds or less left on the timer so I can refresh without it falling off.

118 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymousanonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • jlhopwojlhopwo commented  · 

would like the ability to be alerted when my 15 second serpent still is 5 seconds from falling off, so I can shoot cobra shot to reapply.

• HoverpumaHoverpuma commented  · 

It's currently a bit cumbersome to display an aura if your ability is EITHER missing OR is about to expire (i.e. a "refresh now" display). You have to create two auras - one inverted to check if it's missing, and another un-inverted with the duration slider set to the desired time. Would be nice to be able to merge those.

• rakkaragerakkarage commented  · 

yes please add some pre-ending animations or fades or...

pre-ending animation: Shrinking
        pre-ending animation speed: 200
        pre-ending alpha: 100%
        pre-ending seconds: 3

or maybe you could add a cooldown swirl (like action buttons) to the auras...

thanks

• kmasonkmason commented  · 

I could really use something similar: I need to track how much time is left on a debuff on a mob. I have a debuff I need to keep up on them, so I need to recast it before it expires, so I need a countdown until it expires, and I need that countdown to refresh every time I recast it. That's not possible with the current auras.

• PapertankPapertank commented  · 

The absence of this feature requires the installation of other mods. Such as a class timer etc. Let's get rid of the excess and stick with the goods. :}
        Being able to set when power auras will alert you for a buff/debuff, exactly as it does currently for mana/hp would be ACE!

• UnangwataUnangwata commented  · 

This is possible already, you can set timer and aura delay in Timer panel, with reverse option possible by clicking at "Hidea aura&timer.." text.

• sleepybrettsleepybrett commented  · 

To be clearer I'd also like to be able to trigger the sound for ending early. So 5 seconds left on buff, play ending soundfile.

• sleepybrettsleepybrett commented  · 

Seconded, this would be incredibly useful.

Feedback and Knowledge Base