I suggest you ...

Add support for arena1-arena5

Add possibility to use arena1-arena5 ids in power auras.

113 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    lastfuturelastfuture shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • SteveSteve commented  · 

Arena 1-5 is a targetting mechanism. Using /tar arena1 will always target the first enemy player listed on the enemy team, /tar arena2 the second, etc.

I'm not sure if this is even possible but if it is, it would be great for multi-target dot tracking.

• manoelmanoel commented  · 

admim .. nos e um sufoco conseguir suport...
        eu tenho uma conta q nao quer entra ja ten huns 4 anos q tenho ela o nick e HIper_bk queria pegar ela de volta ela nao quer logar mais e nao tem como redefinir senha pq meu imail ja era
        tem como me ajudar
        e um bk tem cento e pokos resets
        ci poder ajuda obrigado

• DumbleDumble commented  · 

Just add the option to check the arena unit please.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

Hello,
        Please add the possibility in "specific unit" to check multiple arena unit.

• ZarosZaros commented  · 

He means arena partners/enemies in 1v1-1v5 ad options for an aura. Same way that we can check "in combat" we will be able to check "arena 1-5" or something like that.

• evilevenevileven commented  · 

Could one also get name and class this way? So it's not "Arena 1 is casting a heal" but "Arliandus:Druid is casting ...."?

• shadowmageshadowmage commented  · 

I second this. Would be great to use with the already existing Spell Alert effects. I can picture a popup saying "Arena 1 is casting a heal", then I can select that target and silence it using my other addons.

• ozkurtozkurt commented  · 

arena1-arena5 are Blizzard designated unitnames for the game. They only work within arenas and can be used in macros like:
        /cast [target=arena1] Mass Dispel

• evilevenevileven commented  · 

I think he means Arena opponents, from id1 to id5. Not sure about how the code for them works, but there is an addon called "Gladius", that gives you enemy unit frames for the 1-5 arena opponents, and collects and displays info on when they use their pvp trinkets etc, so the system should be shouting events from these characters that you can listen to.

I vote for this, Power Auras goes Arena ftw! :D

• lastfuturelastfuture commented  · 

Uhm I'm sorry. I have no idea how this feedback managed to get posted under my name. I don't know Power Auras or anything about any arenas. This must be a bug in uservoice. I've only suggested one feature yet (for a completely different program).

Feedback and Knowledge Base