or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Curtis Gale WeeksCurtis Gale Weeks commented  · 

"Enemy target" would be great too. I have made some auras that will show up when an ability is off CD, but don't want those to show unless I'm targeting an enemy. You have options for Arena enemies, but I BG mostly. Right now, I've just selected "target," but they show up even when targeting friendlies.

• DrhomieDrhomie commented  · 

The range check would be of high interest to me as a shadowpriest in 5.0 (Halo hast just 30yd range and I need to know, if I can hit the target. Range display addons aren't the optimal way, so I hope this comes in with 5.0 maybe?)

• BakisBakis commented  · 

I read about the range requst about demonic circle. I did that a long time ago. Search at MMO Champ on "ghadamons power aura guide" posts are made by my acc "Bakis".
        Its really easy, in short you make one trigger for when portal is up (you get the buff) and the crosslink it to only be true if a 2nd trigger is action usable (which is the teleport). Since this trigger check if A: a portal is up B: You can use it´, ie. you are within range. Since the two triggers are crosslinked it will only show up when you are in range of your portal :)

• UboUbo commented  · 

Also, would be usefull if we could check the target type "undead", "beast", ...

• SmackerAdminSmacker (Admin, Power Auras) commented  · 

Armun, this is really a new requirement, would be better as a new entry. %v currently has very few places where it actually works. I'll take a look at buff values

• ArmunArmun commented  · 

Hi! Is there a way to show the value of a Buff? Text Auras - %v soundet like it could work, but sadly it dose not.
        Id like to show the value of my bloodshild as Text, or to indicate the percentage of my running Pulverize buff as a bear-tank (3%, 6% or 9%). Do you know a way to do this?
        Cheers to you and thanks for this great Addon!

• ZaltonZalton commented  · 

For most people with the range check, you could always just change the check to be "Action Useable." If the target's not in range, then you wouldn't even be able to use it. Unless you were doing an area effect spell, this would work just fine.

• ZaltonZalton commented  · 

I'm a tank, and I have been trying to get the Aggro warning to show me when someone other than me is being targeted by a monster. I realize that this is impossible, and the only thing it can warn me on is if my entire party has aggro. More checking options for Aggro would be greatly appreciated.

• VersussVersuss commented  · 

i am so much need range check

• leblancoleblanco commented  · 

Please add the possibility to show the number of stealable spell on the current target.

• leblancoleblanco commented  · 

Please add target checking type for differentiate NPC and Player. I want show an aura only if my current target is a player. This can be very usefull for PvP players. Sorry for my English i am French I hope you understand.

• JoHJoH commented  · 

Since I´m a healer i would appreciate a targets target option to monitor enemys buffs and debuffs while healing my group.
        Also missing this feature your addon is realy helpfull. Thanks for the amount of time spendig on this.

• PowerHeadPowerHead commented  · 

I would love the ability to determine if the target was in range, friend or enemy or neither (green, red, yellow type thing). Then can couple with other actions. For example, I'd like Exorcism to pop up only when it's off of GCD and the target is alive, not friendly, and in range

I would love the ability to determine if the target was in range, friend or enemy or neither (green, red, yellow type thing). Then can couple with other actions. For example, I'd like Exorcism to pop up only when it's off of GCD and the target is alive, not friendly, and in range

• sp00nsp00n commented  · 

Target has buff (magic/enrage)

Would be really really helpful, as not all enrages are labelled "Enrage".

• GibbGibb commented  · 

Would love the range function too if possible

• tiroschentiroschen commented  · 

the range check function is being needed

• CommandoCommando commented  · 

Would definitely find the ability to base auras on whether a target is a boss or trash mob very useful.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base